Second Level Reiki Training
Open to all who have completed First Level with any teacher or any tradition welcome
including Course Manual, follow up and recognized Certification
• Review of First Level Reiki
• Sharing of experiences of Attunement/initiations and questions
• Two powerful Second Level Reiki Initiations
• Teaching and practice of Reiki hand position for self-healing,
chair treatment, and lying on a plinth while using the symbols.
• Each student to practice giving and receiving Reiki incorporating
the use of the symbols.
• Sharing of feedback since first level initiation and the experience
of using Reiki on self and family and friends.
• Introduction to Reiki Symbols,
• Teaching the reiki symbols and practice of them physically
• Explanation and practice of distant Reiki Healing and distant
• Opportunities for students to share workshop experience.
• Explanation of Attunement/initiation process
• Room cleansing & blessing
• Brief introduction to the third levels of Reiki
• Teaching the importance of personal energy management, protection,
self-care and well being while giving and receiving Reiki.
• The spiritual concepts and philosophy of Reiki
• Meeting your Reiki guide/spiritual helper
• Correct breathing and postures
Follow up provided
Once students have completed Second Level you may progress onto Third
Level (Personal Use) or Reiki Practioner Training if you choose.
- Course Facilitator: Majella Fagan Traditional Usui Reiki Master Teacher
- Course Fee: €250.00. Deposit: €95.00: -see payment methods below
- Balance Due: All fees must be paid on the morning of the first day before the start of the workshop in cash, thank you. Please note that due to the large number of bounced checks in the current financial climate, being received by the college that payment must be in cash, postal order or direct in bank ( details available upon request) .
- Clothing: Please wear loose comfortable clothing, please bring slippers and warm socks.
- Bring along: Slippers/ warm socks, pen, small bottle of antibacterial hand gel. Bottled drinking water if preferred - we have filtered cool water available for you
- Refreshments: There is plenty of tea, herbal tea and coffee available at the College
- Mobile Telephones: Please note that mobile telephones will be on silent during the workshop and during certain phases they will be switched off or put into our therapy room. They can be checked at regular intervals
- Lunch: There are a wide range of cafes/supermarkets in Navan suitable for all tastes or you are welcome to bring along a lunch. The lunch break is one hour
- Booking: If you would like to go ahead and book a place you can send me an email, text message or return the attached booking form below to the above office address. Majella Fagan (Reiki), Green Tara, Boyerstown, Navan, Co. Meath
- Directions/Parking: If you drive down Trimgate Street the parking barrier into St.Mary’s Church will be open from 9.45am-9.55am only and you can drive in then. Otherwise we are situated in the center of town and all the long term car parks are within 5-10mins walk. They are only €2.50 for the day otherwise parking is €1.30 per hour. Please note that we cannot interrupt class for cars to be moved. Parking is free in the evenings and all day Sunday on any Street.
- How to find us: Please go to www.holistic-training.com and click on location for directions from each area of the country
- For new comers to the College we are in the centre of Navan in the grounds of the Catholic Church yard (St. Mary’s), when you come to church yard please telephone me as we are very difficult to find and I will come and get you. Please don’t ask anybody where we are as there are many businesses in large buildings, so call me on 0868635241 or 0469060600 and don’t worry you can’t get lost!
- Please do not hesitate to get in contact if we can be of any further assistance and I will have my phone on the day of the course in case you get a little lost.
1) Cash- on the first day before start of workshop
2) Cheque – made out to Majella Fagan which must be received two weeks before the workshop and cleared by the bank before the workshop begins
3) Direct Debit - we will issue you with bank details upon request
4) Postal Order
Please note that cheque's are not accepted on the day of the workshop and payments must be in postal order or cash if paying balance on the day
How to Pay
1) Post: You may post payments to our office as follows: M. Fagan, Green Tara, Boyerstown, Navan, Co. Meath.
2) By hand: You may hand in payments at the College Rooms at Tara Rooms, Railway Street, Navan (check for opening times and please arrange to call in first, thank you)
3) Direct Debit : contact Majella for details
4) Cheque's must be made out to M.Fagan
Remember to Include with your application:
• Your name, address, two phone numbers, your email address
• Non-refundable deposit
When Posting: Please supply your email and phone numbers so we can get in contact with you, thanking you.
A Follow up class is provided.
We offer three levels of Reiki training, which must be taken in order.
Each level is a prerequisite for the next one.
- FIRST LEVEL REIKI
- SECOND LEVEL REIKI
- THIRD LEVEL REIKI PERSONAL USE
REIKI PRACTITIONER TRAINING